Small Animal Vet
Small Animal Vet required, West Sussex
Farthings Veterinary Group is a two site small animal practice based in Horsham and Billingshurst, with excellent travel links to both the coast and to London should you ever tire of the wonderful rural locality.
Our practices are superbly equipped with all the modern toys such as ultrasound with doppler, video-endoscopy, digital X-ray and an in-house lab! We have a strong and loyal client base giving you a varied caseload.
We are extremely proud of our established team, consisting of vets of different experience levels, a fantastic nursing team and a wonderful support team.
This is a full time position; however we are open to part time/job share applications. We provide our own OOH's and can offer a flexible rota depending on requirements.
Your previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a small animal practice environment will be key to your success.
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- A generous salary negotiable dependant on experience
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional 2 weeks of annual leave
- Accommodation adjacent to the practice
- CPD encouraged and funded to certificate level with suitable caseload
- Employer contribution pension scheme.
- Sharesave scheme.
- Staff discounts on pet products and treatments
- Accommodation available whilst you settle in
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please apply today to join our friendly team.
Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet / Companion Animal Vet