Popular Bournemouth practice seeks experienced Vet Surgeon
If you're looking for a role that packs a punch with a variety of cases on a part time basis then look no further. I am currently working with a leading practice that serves the community of Bournemouth and the surrounding areas. Come along and join this friendly, helpful Vet team who have a brilliant reputation for going above and beyond for the welfare of their patients - someone who really shares these values would be an instant hit with the current team. Otherwise they pride themselves on being an independent, family focused practice. No creature is too small, and no need is too insignificant...
The clinic is able to operate in accordance with the highest clinical standards owing to their investment in advanced technology and dedicated staff:
Facilities and services include:
- Digital x-ray.
- Surgical operations.
- Holistic therapy
- Plus much more...
- Practice is currently looking to hire a small animal Vet on a part-time basis.
- 3 or 4 days week depending on your preference
- No OOHs
- 1 in 3 Saturdays.
- The practice offers a variety of services including soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery so plenty to get your teeth stuck into.
- Must be capable of conducting routine surgery independently
- Ideally you will have 3 to 5 years experience however, less qualified competent vets will also be considered.
- The current owners of the practice purchased the practice in February 2019 and are currently in the process of expanding so this is a really exciting time to join. Currently this is a one vet team with great support staff on hand to help.
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Excellent annual leave.
- Paid RCVS + VDS cover
- Generous CPD allowance
- Pension contribution
- Certificates actively supported.
If you like the sound of this position and would like to find out more please feel free to get in touch, you can call me on 01904 570056 or alternatively please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.