Exciting opportunity for a small animal (or mixed vet) to join our friendly, independent, family-owned mixed practice based in Kidderminster, leafy Worcestershire.
You will be part of a friendly and enthusiastic team working in a well-equipped practice including ultrasound, digital x-ray (inc. dental), laser, piped oxygen generation to separate dog and cat wards. We strive to provide the best clinical care and service to our clients and their animals and we are looking for a vet who is also passionate about this with good communications skills for both clients and within the team.
- 5/6 vet team with additional support from a 7/8 nurse team
- RCVS accredited and nurse training practice.
- Full time rota as follows 1 in 5 weeknights and 1 in 4 weekend (with ample time in lieu)
- Rota can be flexible for the right candidate.
- We provide our own OOH service on site
- 15-minute consults
- CPD encouraged and allowance provided
Experienced vets and new graduates considered (excellent mentoring and support available).
Please contact Graeme or Ali Shepherd on 01562 822986 or click the Apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly