New or Recent Grad Small Animal Vet
Recent Grad Small Animal Vet required. 4 day working week. No OOH. Part Time options can be discussed. 2019 New Grads are welcome to apply where we offer a comprehensive support package.
Based in Middlesbrough, the 'middle' of Teesside and the wider Tees Valley. It's at the heart of everything - roads, rivers, countryside and between two of the North's great historic destinations, Durham and Whitby. Middlesbrough is served by excellent transport links, linking the town with the rest of the UK and Europe. Only an hours commute to the buzzing Newcastle.
Bridge Veterinary Group, are a passionate, friendly and supportive team. We are happy to discuss cases and teach each other. Forward thinking and striving for clinical excellence.
Some sole charge in branches maybe required, dependent on experience, but you will have the support of vets at other branch practices. We offer a busy practice setting with scope to develop own interests, main site RCVS Accredited Small Animal Hospital and nurse training practice. Lots of case work up in house but close by referrals if required.
Digital xray, Dental radiography, Endoscope, Doppler Ultrasound, In house laboratory, Multiparameter monitor, Bair hugger and Tonometer
Our rewards package includes:
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Relocation Packages available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For more information, please call Rachel Douglas on 01642 242338 or text Lisa on 07901 223 740. To apply on line, please click 'Apply Now'