Veterinary Nurse Job, Dorking
In a charming market town in Surrey, sits a proudly independent Vets, on the lookout for a full time Vet Nurse! Could it be you?
We would like to hear from you if you're a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse and are seeking change in your career! Our client, an established, private practice with a 5 strong Nurse team and 8 strong Vet team would like to add to their close knit team.
You would be working full time over 5 days, but minimal weekends on a 1:6 rota basis.
You'll be sure you're working in a practice dedicated to providing the best care for its patients in a well-equipped, trusted environment.
- Full time Veterinary Nurse role, Surrey
- True Nurse position with duties across inpatient care, consults, assisting in ops, diagnostics and radiography
- Some inpatient checks later in the evening
- Weekends as per the rota on a 1:6 basis!
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Proudly independent Surrey Vet practice!
- Surrounded by beautiful Surrey hills in a lovely little market town!
- Supportive and friendly team of 5 Nurses and 8 Vets
- Clinically focussed Nurse position with great scope to develop nursing skills
- Accredited Nurse Training Practice
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- You will have rights to work in the UK
- Be a qualified and Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Confident with all general practice nursing duties
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 813453.