Are you looking to move out of practice? Would you like a better work-life balance? Had enough of night shifts and on call? We have a role that is a great stepping stone into industry...
VioVet are currently recruiting for a Veterinary Advisor for 6 months' maternity cover who will take sole responsibility for the dispensing of prescription medication under their licence for our large e-commerce offering. They will be responsible for overseeing the process of dispensing medication and ensuring all requirements by external governing bodies are complied with. They will approve each prescription medication order sent via our bespoke in-house system, and respond to specific veterinary queries from our customers.
- Approve (or delegate when necessary) every prescription medication order dispensed through our in-house customer management software
- Respond to customer queries via phone and email, giving advice and guidance on specific veterinary queries and products
- Ensure the process for approving and dispensing medication is within the guidelines set by the Veterinary Medicine Directorate
- Co-run the in-house SQP (Animal Advisor) training programme
- Provide expert advice to the business on the sale of prescription and licensed medication
- Create content for emails and our website to educate and engage our audience
The important bit:
- Start date: mid-December 2019
- Competitive Salary + benefits
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week, flexible hours including work from home
- Location: Luton (Near J11 M1)
What you must have
- Qualified Vet Surgeon with at least three years’ experience in-practice
- Sound understanding of the legal controls on veterinary medicines
- Understanding of the SQP qualification and its application to e-commerce
- Excellent verbal communication
- Self-Motivation: ability to work independently and be confident in sole decision making
- Time Management & organisational skills
- Attention to detail – able to spot the smallest of mistakes in complex data/processes
- Commercial mindset – know what’s right for the customer andthe company
What we’d like you to have:
- Experience of managing e-commerce prescription medication sales
What are VioVet looking for?
We are a fast-paced, growing company, with endless career progression stories to tell. We look for people who are driven to learn, like to have fun are smart and bold enough to try the unknown. Genuine, caring people make the difference, that’s why we only recruit people who can really live our values - Energise / Make it Fun / Active Ownership / Teamwork is Dreamwork.
Find out more about us: https://www.viovet.co.uk/about-viovet
See what our team say about us: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-VioVet-EI_IE1171391.11,17.htm
What’s in it for me?
At VioVet, people are our biggest asset and our vibrant and engaging culture is our biggest differentiator. We ensure that we create a happy, stimulating and challenging environment for all our employees to thrive and be the best they can be. We believe that when we care about our employees, they will apply the same level of care to our customers.
- 28 holidays per year - rising by one day per year of service up to 33 days
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution
- Company sick pay
- Unlimited staff discounts on over 20k products
- Free private health care for you and your family
- Free life insurance scheme
- Free fruit, tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Free on-site parking
- Break area with cooking facilities, fridge/freezer and games console
- Regular events; from BBQs to fancy dress at Halloween, we like to have fun