Small Animal Consults Only Vet - Leeds
We are currently recruiting for an experienced consults only vet to work for a lovely newly formed team in Leeds.
The role will be suitable for an experienced, knowledgeable vet who is looking to focus their time solely on consulting only. Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with clients during stressful and upsetting situations is a must.
Although this role is based at a branch surgery the practice is part of a larger group.
To be successful in this role you’ll have a social heart, be competent across the range of consulting skills with skills in procedures such as ultrasound a bonus. It's important that you’re a real team player that enjoys the buzz that comes from working in a fast-paced and busy environment and committed to giving a great client experience and quality veterinary care
40 Hour working week, 4 day week of 9 am - 7 pm and 2 in 9 weekends (weekends at neighbouring practice close by).
- Salary scale £32,000 — £47,000 (depending on experience)
- 6 weeks holiday, including bank holidays
- UK and International CPD funded to certificate level
- Private Health Care, 52 Weeks sickness benefit and free Employee assistance program — awarded after 12 months of service
- Contributory pension scheme