Are you looking for your next clinical challenge?
At Rugby Vets4Pets we are a forward thinking practice who pride ourselves on ensuring the quality of care we give to all our patients and clients.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced vet who wants to have a real input in the practice and help us stay at the forefront of clinical thinking while maintaining our ethos of putting pets first.
We take the care of our colleagues just as seriously. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team with a work/ life balance to fit in with your commitments.
- Hours can be negotiated from 20 – 40 hour contracts with a shift pattern to suit your needs
- 1:4 weekends – sole charge with back up available
- Salary of £40 – £55k pro rata for the right candidate.
Other benefits include:
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD with certificates supported and encouraged
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and Vet Group as well as discounts on High Street Retailers, Restaurants & Gym Membership
To apply please click the apply button.