Registered Veterinary Nurse
Practice Site: Crooks (Rotherham)
We have been providing health care for small animals, in the Rotherham and South Sheffield area since the early 1980’s. Our modern and well equipped practices feature separate cat and dog wards. We aim to provide a friendly, approachable and professional work environment.
RVN – Crooks & Partners, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Crooks & Partners Veterinary Surgeons are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) to join the team at our busy Rotherham surgery.
A successful candidate should be an enthusiastic registered veterinary nurse.
Experience with nursing clinics is desirable, as well as a willingness to work hard as part of a team and a wish to develop your skills in practice and share this with our cohort of student nurses. The post is 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings based at a local branch, with no OOH. Excellent salary offered.
In return you will receive:
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our buy & sell holiday scheme
- Funded, supported and encouraged CPD
- Company pension and Sharesave schemes
- Paid professional fees
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perk Box, a fantastic way to make savings with retailers and entertainment venues!
Want to know more or have any questions you want answered confidentially? Then feel free to contact Julie Turner, the Practice Manager on 01709 373337.
To apply please click the 'apply' button.