Registered Veterinary Nurse - Full Time
Are you an RVN who would like to work in a brilliant Veterinary Hospital commutable from Peterborough and Cambridge? Apply today!
An established Veterinary Hospital in Cambridgeshire are looking for a Full Time Veterinary Nurse with their clinical coach qualification to join their diverse and experienced team!
The practice is very well equipped with Digital Xray, Ultrasound, Endoscope, and has the support of a number of branch practices in the area, so the practice also benefits from a high and varied surgical case load.
Alongside you will be a large, supportive nursing team of which there are multitude of skills and interests you can add to!
- Full Time Hospital Veterinary Nurse Role
- Clinical coach required to train students 2 days per week
- Weekends and some on call as per the rota
- Hands on clinical nurse role with duties across the hospital
- Some flexibility to offer more time in one area dependent on interests
- Extremely clinically focussed RVN position
- Hospital practice with great facilities and equipment including Digital Xray, Ultrasound, Endoscope
- The practice has a great atmosphere, with a family feel!
- Brilliant working package, plus increased holiday allowance from 2020
- A great opportunity for a clinical coach to provide training to students too
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be a qualified and RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be a clinical coach to train and develop current students
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Have high clinical standards
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 813453.