Veterinary Surgeon Job, Edinburgh
6 days left
Edinburgh is arguably one of the most popular Veterinary cities and it is easy to see why! This role brings you within easy reach of Edinburgh, with a role that offers all experience levels an excellent case load and team environment.
The Practice is looking for their 14th Vet. There are no out of hours and a minimal weekend rota thanks to your fantastic night colleagues.
Location - Edinburgh
- 30 mins from the ever-popular Edinburgh, the role is based across two well equipped sites
- 14 Vets, lots of support and brilliant toys available
- The practice undertakes stem cell research alongside their well reputed surgical cases
- No OOH, 1/8 weekends, personal time is very important to the Management team and work/life balance is a key part of the culture
- Surrounded by certificate holders and visiting specialists offering exposure to top level ophthalmology, cardiology and orthopaedic cases to name but a few
- Excellent caseload and minimal referrals with real importance placed on ongoing client care and continuity across cases
What Happens Next?
If you would like hear more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850406.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon Job, Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly