Full Time Referral RVN, High Wycombe
5 days left
Exciting opportunities for Full Time Veterinary Nurses have arisen with a state of the art, independent Veterinary Hospital in High Wycombe!
Our client, a leading orthopaedic and neurological referral hospital are looking for an experienced RVNs or referral RVN to join their weekday team.
The state-of-the-art, independent practice is extremely well equipped, and has a supportive environment with a focus on staff development and well-being.
Your role will be very clinically focussed, with various responsibilities across the hospital.
In return, you can expect an exciting and varied role, a fantastic working package to include private healthcare, gym memberships, CPD from world renowned specialists and much more.
- Full time weekday Referral RVN role
- Various shifts though no compulsory nights or on call
- Supportive practice with focus on staff well-being and training
- Exceptional hospital facilities
- Supportive, dynamic environment with highly experienced Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses
- Exceptional practice facilities including MRI and CT Scanner
- Brilliant working packages dependent on individual experience
- Great connections to surrounding areas; London, Oxford, and the Chilterns
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be a Qualified and RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- At least 1 years' experience as an RVN, ideally more and it would desirable to hold referral experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and approachable
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs
Apply for Full Time Referral RVN, High Wycombe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly