Veterinary Nurse Manager Role, Leeds
5 days left
Are you a Veterinary Nurse currently in a Senior/Management position seeking change? Please read on and register your interest today!
Our client, a progressive Veterinary Group in Leeds are seeking to find a Nurse Manager for their bustling practice!
We'd love to hear from you if you're a Registered Veterinary Nurse with experience managing a large team of Veterinary Nurses and are seeking a new opportunity.
With brilliant facilities including IM3 Dental X-Ray, Ultrasound, Digital X-Ray and more investment planned for equipment this year, you can be sure you're joining a practice who are modern, and are moving with the times.
Their current team are professional, experienced and friendly, and operate like a large family, often enjoying team get-togethers!#
- Nurse Manager Position, Leeds
- Full time, 40 hours over 4 daysNo out of hours required
- 70-80% managerial/administrative, 20% clinical with the central focus of supporting the existing nursing team in their growth.
- Weekends as per the rota (once a month)
- Brilliant opportunity for a Vet Nurse already in a managerial type role to excel and progress
- A fantastic, modern, busy practice with ISFM Gold Standards and cattery
- Lots of opportunity for professional growth
- Friendly, family feel team
- Very easily commutable and plenty of on site parking
Key Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a Qualified and Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Must already be in or have held a senior/managerial Nurse role
- Experience in teaching/supporting
- Well organised and hold great administration skills
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Have high clinical standards
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs
Apply for Veterinary Nurse Manager Role, Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly