Veterinary Surgeon Role, Near Halifax
6 days left
Prospect Health is working with a superb 1st opinion practice in the West Yorkshire area.
The practice is part of a group of 3 sites that all work independently but also provide support if needed. Superb facilities and equipment are just some of the key benefits along with two supportive and proactive partners who actively encourage clinical freedom and progression.
You will receive a busy and varied caseload and any interest areas will always be fully supported and encouraged.
- Looking for a forward-thinking veterinary surgeon who is keen to progress themselves and work cases through thoroughly and provide the best service possible for the animal and the client
- Confident with all routine surgeries and consultations and able to work sole charge when required
- Builds relationships easily with clients and bonds them well to the practice
- Working alongside a fantastic team of Vets with all different ranges of experiences and interests including certificate holders
- 35 hours a week with a 1:3 Weekends and no ooh or on call
- Superb facilities and equipment including Digital x-ray, ultrasound, In house lab, dentistry and much more
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year's minimum experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon Role, Near Halifax
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly