Head Vet required - Pet Doctors Chichester, West Sussex
Our RCVS accredited small animal practice based in West Sussex has the opportunity for an experienced Head Vet to join the team. The role is based on a 4 day week (reduced hours will be considered) and there are no OOH responsibilities although you will be required to help with 1 in 5 Saturdays from 9am to 5pm and 4 Sunday shifts a year.
You will be joining a friendly and experienced vet team and a fantastic support team of RVNs and receptionists all with a love for animals and a passion to provide the best service to our clients!
The Practice is based in the buzzing and lovely city of Chichester, within walking distance from town. Our branch is up the road in the coastal town of Selsey, with two other clinics in the Felpham and Rustington area. We are very lucky to be in such close proximity to both the coast and the South Downs! You will be required to work in both Chichester and our nearby branch clinics.
We have a lovely friendly practice with air conditioning in all our consult rooms. We have lots of good equipment: digital radiography, a multiparameter anaesthetic monitor, ultrasound machine and great lab equipment along with all the equipment one would expect from a purpose built practice.
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
- Salary of up to £60k depending on experience.
- Enrolment in out bonus scheme.
- 4 day working week (some flexibility for P/T)
- Relocation package available for the right candidate.
- No OOHs.
- Financial support for your CPD.
- Financial support towards a certificate.
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays with our buy sell holiday scheme.
- Generous staff discount on pet products and treatments.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Paid VDS and RCVS fees.
- Cycle to work scheme and access to Perkbox!
If you would like more information or an informal chat you can contact Lucy Millett Practice Director on 07950891346 or email@example.com
Alternatively please click apply!