Senior Vet Surgeon – 100% Small Animal | Hampshire
5 days left
Senior Vet Surgeon – 100% Small Animal
Are you an experienced Vet who can engage clients with stories that make the science easy to understand? Are you able to add value to a team beyond your clinical skills and help those around you to have a great work life to get better at what they do? If so, then read on, our client may just have just the role for you:
Our client operates multi sites, which this one comprises of 4 Vets, 6 Nurses. The team work to an exceptionally high standard, however done in a way that will allow all staff to shine and progress in their respective careers. The practice is well equipped with the following:
- New X Ray
- In house bloods
- Full operating kit
- Full dental equipment
Their growing practice is looking for an enthusiastic Vet Surgeon to join their team on a full time basis. Applicants can be South Hampshire / surrounds based or be able to commute from the surrounding area. Those from outside the area looking to relocate are also encouraged to apply.
- Up to £55,000 Depending on experience
- £1500 CPD allowance per annum / study leave
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Fees paid
- 5 day working week
- 1:6 weekends
- Numerous in work benefits
Our client offers a fun and welcoming culture with a family feel, as well as the security and support of a well-established veterinary business.
Your role will include a broad range of qualified veterinary skills, including routine 1st opinion surgery and consults. You will also be part of an established management team who inspire confidence and excellence, which is reflective in the level of service this practice provides. The pace can be very busy; therefore you will be able to make confident and accurate decisions in sometimes tricky situations, part of being a senior member of clinical staff. The team are very friendly and will encourage you to become an integral part of a productive practice life.
To be considered as an experienced Senior Vet Surgeon you’ll be:
- RCVS registered
- At least 4 years’ experience, you’ll have experience of working in a busy 1st opinion small animal practice and comfortable performing the basic surgery, spays, castrates, c- sections etc. You will be able to build relationships with your clients and colleagues with ease, embrace transparency and above all, act with a high degree of integrity at every keystroke. Certificates are actively supported, whether you are looking to start or part way through. Previous leadership experience within a clinical environment would be especially welcome although not essential as the desire to be the best and encourage the best around you.
Global Veterinary Careers operate in the capacity of an employment business and employment agency, providing support to veterinary professionals worldwide.
Apply for Senior Vet Surgeon – 100% Small Animal | Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly