Lead Veterinary Surgeon- Welton
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to lead our practice based in Welton Lincolnshire.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience. You must have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further. You will be confident working sole charge with the ability to make sound clinical judgement. In return we will provide an excellent career progression and work life balance, fantastic packages (see below) and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. We provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to “take ownership”.
Excellent package available including:
- Very competitive salary
- £6,600 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities