£45,000 - £55,000 DOE (plus bonus scheme)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head Vet to join a well-established, 24-hour practice in the West Midlands. The state-of-the art, progressive practice is situated in an excellent location, just 30 minutes from the Bull Ring Shopping Centre, in Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will have more than four years of experience. You will lead by example and practise the highest standards of service and clinical care.
As Head Vet, you will be expected to:
- Attend Clinical Directors meetings 1-2 times a month
- Attend and provide support at monthly Practice Meetings
- To consistently adhere to the core values of the practice whilst confidently being able to support team members in delivering these values
- In conjunction with Clinical Directors, research, develop and implement new approaches to treatment, surgery and laboratory investigations
- Be proactive in sourcing CPD training and attend the appropriate courses.
- Take part in in-house training, staff meetings and vets clinical discussion meetings
Along with many other responsibilities.
An excellent salary is on offer along with other great benefits:
- Salary between £45,000 - £55,000 DOE (plus bonus scheme)
- 4.5 days per week.
- 1.5 in 7 weekends role.
- Generous CPD allowance and additional bonus for certificates.
- RCVS fees paid
- Employee assistance programme
If you are interested, please apply.
Apply for Head Vet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly