Graduate Veterinary Surgeon
Take your next step with Medivet’s Graduate Development Programme
Join our community of passionate veterinary professionals and gain confidence in a supportive environment with our Graduate Development Programme.
Receive comprehensive training, unrivalled support and real-world experience with our unique programme that’s designed around you.
Helping you transition from student to independent clinician, the 12-month programme includes three months of one-to-one coaching outside of the normal vet rota. This gives you the opportunity to concentrate on your learning without having to serve clients.
As part of the programme, you’ll receive:
- three months one-to-one training surplus to the normal vet rota
- practical workshops in important clinical subjects, including surgery, dermatology, ultrasound, cardiology and so much more.
- in-depth e-learning modules to further your knowledge
- night training in critical care and emergency medicine
- a dedicated buddy to help you settle into the industry
- a salary of £31,000
- your RCVS fees, VDS cover, BVA membership and the first year of BSAVA membership paid for
- a four-day week after the first three months
- five weeks’ annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities.
Medivet is dedicated to delivering exceptional care that’s always there, and we’re passionate about giving new vets the support they need to succeed. In fact, we aim to build the most pioneering place in the veterinary industry and we’re always looking for forward-thinking people to help us.