Veterinary Surgeon - Full Time
Our busy and growing surgery based in Greenford, West London, opened in 2014 and is seeking an additional Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly, supportive and dedicated team. We are based within walking distance of Greenford tube station on the Central Line providing great access into Central London and have easy access to the A40, major motorways and Heathrow airport.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD allowance of £2000 per annum and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No OOHs
- 1 in 3 weekend rota
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards including with High Street retailers and restaurants
Our ethos is to provide world class clinical care at affordable prices for our growing number of clients. We are looking for a skilled, and enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our team and help us deliver our ambitions. By joining us, we will also encourage and help you
develop your own skills and expertise to meet not only our client expectations but your own ambitions.
Our bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, in house biochemistry and haematology machine and ultrasound with Doppler.
You will be comfortable with some sole charge responsibility, supported by a strong clinical team, and confident with routine surgery and medicine. We receive very good feedback from our clients on our customer care and have a 5 star rating on Vet Help Direct so we welcome applicants with good interpersonal and communication skills and who enjoy building relationships with clients, the patients and the practice team.
You will be part of a motivated and experienced team comprising of 2 vets, 2 RVNs, 2 veterinary care assistants and 1 receptionist who have built a reputation for delivering a consistent and caring standard of client and animal care.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply, please click the apply button.