Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Wallingford
We are recruiting on behalf of an independent multi-site veterinary practice in the heart of Oxfordshire, situated in the historic market town of Wallingford. The practice is looking for a professional and dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Well-equipped practice with hospital facilities including an orthopaedic operating suite, digital radiography, dental radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, in-house IDEXX lab and more.
- 11 week rota involving days, nights
- 1 in 5 weekends
- Duties will involve assisting in the day to day running of the small animal clinic, supporting student nurses, theatre duties, inpatients, maintenance of practice equipment, nurse clinics and puppy parties
- Opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team of Vets and Nurses including multiple certificate holders and clinical coaches
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment into the company pension scheme with 8% contribution
- Veterinary care staff discount package
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Clinical coach qualification desirable
- Clean driving licence and own car essential
- The ideal candidate will be a confident team player, with excellent communication skills
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.