Small Animal Vet
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SA vet to join our experienced and established team here on the Norfolk/Suffolk boarder.
The Veterinary Hospital and Surgery group comprises of our hospital in Gorleston and our brand new surgery in Lowestoft. We currently employ 17 vets across both sites and our practice team prides itself in offering exceptional standards of both patient and client care.
Each site is fully equipped with
- 5 consult rooms
- Separate dog and cat waiting area
- Fully equipped pharmacy run by dedicated dispensary team
- Separate dog, cat and isolation wards
- 2 operating theatres and a separate dental room.
- X-ray/Ultrasound room
We also offer a 24/7 OOH service, MiNightVet Gorleston. This is based in our Gorleston hospital, where we have a vet and an registered nurse on duty working an awake night shift. We will also soon be opening our Radio-Active Iodine Unit at Lowestoft.
You would work a 4 day week covering all aspects of the rota, Saturday mornings 1 in 4 and a share in the weekend out of hours rota working 1 in 20 weekends at our Gorleston hospital.
We offer a wide ranging and varied caseload including greyhound track cover and we actively encourage and support our vets to pursue their own areas of interest.
Further benefits include
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+ Bank Holidays) with our Buy&Sell Holiday Scheme
- No rota expectation to cover nights as we have our own dedicated night team
- Attractive salary package depending on experience with supported and funded CPD
- Discounted veterinary fees and products
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as ShareSave Scheme, Gymflex Scheme, PerkBox and Cycle to Work Scheme.
An attractive salary package would be offered depending on experience and we would consider New Graduate applications.