Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Rotherham
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon. No OOH. 4 Day Working Week with long weekend off every 4 weeks! Part Time Veterinary Surgeons also welcome.
Are you someone with experience looking for a practice network to help you continue to grow as a Vet? Interested in working somewhere that has state of the art facilities with a close nit team with experienced vets, who are keen to up skill you on the way to the next step of your career? Perhaps you have more experience, that's great too! Read below.
A Crooks and Partners are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
We are a busy, two site, forward-thinking Small Animal practice in South Yorkshire. We have a wide and varied case load with a generous rota to ensure a good work life balance. The rota is split equally between consulting and operating, to allow you the clinical autonomy to follow up cases.
Funding and support towards further qualifications will be available. Support from Cert AVP holders will be available and you will be part of a close network of expertise to allow instant access to referral and advice.
This position will offer:
- Excellent Salary Package
- 4 day week with a long weekend off every 4 weeks, other options available.
- No OOH/bank holidays and 1/3 Saturday mornings
- Team orientated with regular meetings to provide clinical support, discuss cases and clinical governance.
- Digital radiography, Ultrasonography and In house blood machine.
- Certificate/further training encouraged.
- Surgical Mentoring from a Small Animal Surgery Certificate holder.
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays' (of equivalent time off if on rota for clinical roles) with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- 5 days CPD
Please look at our website for contact details on this role