Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Blackpool
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Robert Jones Vets
Small Animal Vet, Blackpool, North West – Permanent
Exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Vet looking to work within a well-established, supportive practice that is lead by a Head Vet who has a passion for nurturing, coaching and enabling people through their Veterinary career. You will enjoy working on a no OOH rota, offering a great work / life balance and be part of an extremely supportive team.
We are a small animal first opinion practice based in the buzzing seaside town of Blackpool, Lancashire (North West England) which has great transport links across the North West and is within easily travelling distance to the Lake district.
Here at Robert Jones we pride ourselves in delivering a great service to our clients. We are invested in continuously improving clinical standards. This is a Full Time position with a 1:2 Saturday morning rota and no OOH. We can also offer part time options. We ask that you have at least 1 years post graduate work experience, we are very keen on helping someone progress in their career and feel that the environment here will assist your clinical goals.
You will enjoy an attractive salary and rewarding benefits package which includes:
- Employee Assistance Programme, our people are our strongest asset
- Up to 7 weeks holiday (Pro Rata) with the buy and sell holiday scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Perk Box, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Relocation Packages available up to £8k
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Long service staff awards from 5 years offering additional annual leave
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/ reduced gym membership/ pension/ Sharesave and others.....
To apply on line click 'Apply Now'