Small Animal Vet
Are you looking for a role which will enable you to have excellent work/life balance with no OOH?
Well, we have an opportunity for you to join our supportive, forward thinking and progressive small animal practice. Our ideal candidate would have 2-3+ years' experience in practice.
Our practice is based in Hastings, East Sussex near the beautiful coast. We are a well-equipped RCVS and ISFM accredited practice with digital x-ray, ultrasonography facilities and an in-house laboratory.
We are a friendly bunch, with a committed team of vets, nurses and support staff who work hard to ensure that our high standards of quality client care is maintained.
This is a full time position, however we are happy to talk flexible working and would welcome part-time/job share applications.
Considering relocating? We can offer you a relocation package!
In return, you'll receive the following:
- Attractive salary and lucrative bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme allowing you to purchase an additional 2 weeks of annual leave, or sell 1 week!
- Sharesave scheme - allowing you to buy shares in the business to share in our success
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- RCVS and VDS feed paid
- Excellent Pension scheme - auto-enrolment and hassle free!
- And many other benefits to suit your needs such as Gymflex, Perkbox, Cycle to Work and more!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today and send us your CV.