Equine Vet Surgeon Opportunity - Surrey
An independent 4 branch, mix practice in Surrey are recruiting for an Equine Vet to join their 4 Vet team - just 30 mins away from central London by train, providing high quality personal care to both our clients and our patients.
They are looking for a forward thinking and motivated Equine Vet role to share their varied case-loads - true mix of equine work (15% racehorse, 5% stud work, the rest a mix of sports horses, leisure horses, some welfare work).
• 100% ambulatory
• Full time - 4 day week (8:30am - 5pm)
• 1 in 4 on call only weekend (no clinics)
• 1 weeknight per week on call
• Must have 2 years UK experience
• Competitive salary
• CPD encouraged & funded
• RCVS/VDS/BVNA fees paid
• Childcare vouchers
• Company pension scheme
• Accommodation could be available upon request
• A super efficient equine receptionist who will make your working day infinitely better and who also makes the best coffees in the morning
• Practice within easy walking distance of ~6 pubs
• All the nice diagnostic toys you’d expect
• OOH BONUS SCHEME (Yep, that’s right – we actually get paid for our OOH work)
• Practice car
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Kennedy McLaughlin on 01904 570056 or email@example.com.
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purosearch.com
If this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.