Small Animal Vet
Additional Veterinary Surgeon needed to work from this Autumn onwards in our independent small animal first opinion and referral practice. Graduate support programme available.
- Newly refurbished hospital facilities with dedicated orthopaedic theatre.
- Superbly equipped premises with in-house MRI suite, ultrasound, endoscopy, DR with PACS and newly installed 16 slice CT.
- Our ethos is one of continuing professional development with fully-funded CPD appropriate to your needs and no restrictive budget.
- For Certificate candidates, fully funded certificate study including all course attendance in work time.
- No targets or rigid treatment protocols. Our clients appreciate clinical decision making, not our ability to meet sales targets.
- Seven weeks annual leave with an additional two days off to make a long weekend following any weekend worked to ensure a pleasant work/life balance.
- For those with families, Lincolnshire offers an excellent value-for-money housing market and excellent local schools.
- If required, recently refurbished accommodation away from the main site.
Please see www.abbeyvetcentregrimsby.co.uk for full details of what we offer.
To arrange a chat with one of our vets please click the apply button.