Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Are you ready to join the Broadway team?
We are looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis – although part-time options are available too!
Broadway is a progressive practice and we invest in our people to provide the best possible treatment for all of our patients, all of the time. Because providing the best care and service to our clients and patients is at the heart of everything we do.
We are part of the Linnaeus group providing our team with plenty of support, CPD and development.
You’ll hear us described as:
- A family-feel practice
- A team that is committed to each other and to creating a great place to work
- Dedicated to ensuring our patients receive the best care possible
You’ll be a veterinary surgeon with at least one years’ experience. You pride yourself on providing exemplary care in medicine and surgical treatment of your patients. You enjoy bonding with your patients and clients to provide exceptional service and care.
Working hours and salary
Full-time working hours are 35-40 per week.
Competitive salary between £34,000-£55,000 pro rata (depending on experience).
- 100 Kings Lane, Higher Bebington, Wirral, CH63 5LX
- 152-154 Wallasey Road, Wallasey, Wirral, CH44 2AF
- 8 Rocky Lane, Heswall, Wirral, CH60 0BY.
To submit your application, email your CV and application letter via the apply button.
We hope to hear from you soon!