Enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon needed - Dudley area
An opportunity has arisen in an award winning, well respected, non corporate veterinary practice in the Birmingham area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to become part of a multi-vet team. My client has a dedicated 12 vet team and has 4 branches and a hospital site, all within the Dudley area. They are an established referral practice and have a very good local reputation - this is truly a ground breaking group that really pride themselves on being family vets for family pets, a group that has constantly pushed the boundaries on delivering the highest pet care through the calibre and qualifications of their Vets and Nurses and through the friendliness and professionalism of the Client Care teams.
THE ROLE: 4.5-day week (Part time considered). The group provide their own in-house OOH, while on attractive rota of approx. 1:10 weekends with a 4-day weekend the following week. Overnight on call 1:10, fully supported with back up from 4 partners. On site accommodation for on call OOH if required.
You will be an RCVS accredited with 3+ years’ experience (less experience considered for the right candidate.
• HIGH - highest paying practice in the area!!
• Annual leave of 33 days per year (including bank holidays)
• Assistance with relocation
• CPD allowance per annum of £1500 for relevant external CPD
• Certificate funding if needed
• RCVS/BSAVA/VDS membership funded
• Staff discount on pet care
• Staff discount on Petplan Insurance.