Head Vet / Clinical Director
Our client in Hampshire require a senior vet with a proven track record of clinically leading a team to lead their team of 6 veterinary surgeons with a variety of interests.
The successful candidate will deliver the clinical standards and protocols and work closely with the Clinic Director to manage the team. As well as playing an important role in the clinic, the successful candidate will also play a key role in wider group activities. Therefore a great opportunity for someone with regional or group aspirations.
This is a fast paced clinic so evening work is contracted to VetsNow.
- Generous salary structure
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- 1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Certificates encouraged
- Well structured rota
- Varied case load (including orthopaedics, medical work-ups & complex soft-tissue cases)
- Good work life balance and a great place to work.
You will work an average of 37 hours per week (4 days) on full-time pay. You will be required to work shifts within our opening hours and also be part of our weekend rota too, working 1 in every 4 weekends.