Clinical Director, Fleet
Are you passionate about pets, the profession and people?
We are looking for a Clinical Director at the stunning Ark Practice in Fleet, Hampshire
- An RCVS accredited busy small animal practice in the beautiful Fleet Hampshire (voted the best place to live in the UK) We are close to Portsmouth, Reading and the New Forest, and within easy reach of London.
- We are very well equipped; with a brand new ‘all singing all dancing' ultrasound machine, digital x-rays, a tonopen and an extensive on-site lab.
- A dedicated, experienced, friendly 4 vet team. We believe in and genuinely support clinical and personal development.
- Nurse training practice. Our longstanding, motivated team of RVNs/SVNs hold nurse clinics, and even take our x-rays. We also encourage post qualification training of nurses.
- Our Head Nurse and Practice Manager are highly experienced, efficient and supportive allowing you time to pursue your clinical interests.
- We take pride in working cases up to a high standard, and offer every client ‘gold standard' care.
- We have a day off midweek and no out-of-hours, enabling a great work-life balance.
- A vet with some management/leadership experience or a genuine interest in this area
- Someone who will become part of a welcoming team
- A vet who enjoys interacting with clients and giving first class care.
- Someone who welcomes new ideas and innovations and loves the challenge of putting them into practice.
- A salary of £63k, DOE
- A profit-share bonus
- Up to 7 weeks holiday with our buy/ sell holiday scheme
- A range of flexible benefits, including ‘Perkbox' and discounted pet services
- Private healthcare
- Leadership training available, encouraged and fully funded
- Short term accommodation and relocation package available
Please click ‘apply' today, or contact David Humphreys for an informal chat