Registered Veterinary Nurse, Headingley
Ashfield Veterinary Group has an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Full Time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our practice in Leeds. You will be working with a supportive, welcoming team and will enjoy a varied and exciting caseload!
There is also scope to step up and cover some of the Deputy Head Nurse duties whilst our current Deputy Head is leaving for Maternity. This gives a great opportunity to gain experience in a more senior role should you be looking to step up in the future.
Our Leeds practice is based in Headingley. We are looking for an RVN who shares our passion for working to a high standard. You will enjoy working in a well-equipped practice.
The role is full time with an immediate start, working 38 hours per week.
As well as paying an excellent rate of pay, we offer:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- Clinic Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Professional fees paid (RCVS & VDS)
- Sharesave scheme
- CPD Allowance
- Employer Assistance Programme
- Perk box offering a variety of retail, entertainment and hospitality discounts
- A range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as discounted gym membership much more!
To apply via or on line portal, click ‘Apply Now'