Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon Job, Cambridge
A truly independent Veterinary practice near Cambridge with a brilliant reputation is looking for a new permanent, full time Vet following a team member moving back home this summer. There is so much to learn for newer graduates and lots of experience and challenging cases for more experienced Vets. The role is permanent and full time has some out of hours, this is really important to the clients and therefore the Practice.
Location - Cambridge
- 4 day week
- ¼ weekends
- 1 night on call per week (very rare call outs)
- Accommodation for up to 3 months to aid relocation, a few minutes from the A1(M)
- 1 site
- Work up to an advanced level of surgery and have the toys to do so to a very high standard
- Very occasional ruminant cases (support available)
- Full CPD package up to certificate level
- Accommodation available for 3 months to assist relocation
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you would like hear more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850406.