Veterinary Nurse Job, Barnsley
Are you a Veterinary Nurse seeking a new full time role around Barnsley? We're working on behalf of a busy Vet practice to find them a Senior Branch Vet Nurse!
Our client, a reputable, Yorkshire group of Veterinary Practices is seeking a Senior Branch Vet Nurse for one of their busy branch practices close to Barnsley.
It is a full time position, and you will be supporting a practice of 1 - 2 Vets, an RVN and a VCA, so confidence managing a team is needed for this post!
With capabilities to provide healing laser therapy, Nurse clinics, and surgery, this busy little practice has a lot going for it!
- Full time Senior Branch Vet Nurse Role
- Position close to Barnsley
- Weekends as per the rota
- Managerial and delegation responsibilities alongside clinical nursing duties
- Ideally you will have 2 - 3 years' experience, though not essential
- Great Veterinary Nurse role for an RVN seeking a more senior position
- A nice position comprising of some managerial responsibilities as well as clinical nursing
- Busy, friendly branch practice
- Great staff perks in place!
- Must be a Qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be comfortable, and confident with an element of managerial work and able to delegate to a team
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Apply for Veterinary Nurse Job, Barnsley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly