Veterinary Nurse Role, Norwich
Norwich small animal general Vet practice seeks enthusiastic, clinically driven, Veterinary Nurse to join their team!
We're working with a brilliant, busy Norwich Veterinary Practice to find a full time, passionate, Veterinary Nurse. With a great team already in place, and multiple certificate holders, they're looking to find someone adaptable, friendly, and clinically focused.
The practice isn't short of the usual toys, from haematology to a dental suite and the capabilities to treat a range of exotic species, this practice certainly is special.
- Full time Veterinary Nurse role, Norwich
- 4 day working week
- Variable shifts
- Weekends shared equally on a rota basis
- A lovely team including several certificate holders
- Easily commutable to and from, bus links and on-site parking for drivers
- 4 day working week!
- Certificate holding Vets and Nurses
- Close by to beautiful Norfolk Broads
- Easily commutable, 20 minute bus from the City Centre
- Lots of on-site parking for those who drive!
- Generous CPD allowance
- Various staff discounts too!
- Must be a Veterinary Nurse already qualified and registered with the RCVS, can consider final year students
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.