Veterinary Surgeon Job, Derby
Are you a qualified Veterinary Surgeon? Are you looking for an independent practice with a high standard of practice? Are you looking develop clinically and have the support and encouragement to do so?
If the answer is yes for all of these questions then look no further, THIS IS THE PRACTICE FOR YOU!
This superb independent practice is based in Derby and has two sites, one being a hospital accredited practice. The practice has some excellent facilities and equipment and is constantly being updated and invested in.
The practice has a great team in place consisting of 6 Vets and 12 Nurses, with 8 qualified RVN's, as well as a team of receptionists, practice manager and support staff.
Clinical development is paramount for the partners as this will only improve the service provided. If you have a certificate or would be interested in completing one this would actively be encouraged and supported. Surgical or medical bias would also be welcomed.
- Excellent work life balance - 4.5 days a week, 1:6 Weekends and NO ON CALL!
- Independent practice with no plans to change.
- Fantastic facilities and equipment
- Clinical Freedom and development actively encouraged and supported.
- Experienced team to work alongside - Low turnover of staff
- Excellent package/salary for the correct candidate
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year's minimum UK experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.