Small Animal Vet Role, Northwich
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you ready to join a practice that encourages clinical progression? Do you want to feel valued for the work you do?
Then look no further!! Prospect Health are working alongside a fantastic independent practice who are looking for a forward thinking, enthusiastic, ambitious Veterinary Surgeon to join an already superb team in the Cheshire area.
This fantastic opportunity provides an excellent work life balance with only a 1:8 weekends along with a 4-day week.
The practice boasts some fantastic equipment and facilities along with support from the partners to pursue any clinical interests you may have.
- To work within a tier-3 hospital setting with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities at your disposal
- 4 days a week with a 1:8 Weekends with generous time in-lieu given back
- Rvn's provide 24-hour care for inpatient and emergency service
- Team of experienced vets to work alongside including 3 certificate holders
- Clinical freedom encouraged and supported
- Opportunity to work in a well-established independent practice and the ability to work cases through thoroughly
- Competitive salary and CPD allowance
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year's minimum experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.