Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Bournemouth
Brand new Registered Vet Nurse role working 4.5 days a week with a fantastically well-equipped practice in Bournemouth, including Hydrotherapy facilities. Great work-life balance with no OOH or Sundays required. Early applications are encouraged!
- Full-time position, 37.5 hours a week worked over 4.5 days
- Rotating shifts covering a variety of shifts, including the chance to work in hydrotherapy
- 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- Friendly, sociable team
- Well-equipped practice including Hydrotherapy facilities
- Generous package on offer including RCVS fees, Health plan, staff discount, CPD allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Friendly character and a good team player.
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.
Apply for Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Bournemouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly