Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Horsham
A great opportunity has arisen for a dedicated RVN to join a well-established, independent, small animal practice in West Sussex on a permanent full-time basis. This practice can offer a great work-life balance with no on call. Early applications are encouraged.
- Full time role averaging 40 hours per week
- Variety of shifts between 8am and 8pm
- Weekend rota of 1 in 5, Saturdays only
- Modern equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, K-laser
- Established independent practice
- Variety of cases including some charity and wildlife
- Great opportunity to gain all-round experience
- No Bank Holidays, no Sundays
- No OOH or on call work
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Proactive and able to fit in well with the existing team
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.
Apply for Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Horsham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly