ECC Vet Nurse Position, Wiltshire
Multi-disciplinary first opinion and referral centre requiring outstanding RVNs with ECC experience to form their new team dedicated to providing 24-hour critical care to patients. Above market salaries available up to £35,000 subject to experience and qualifications.
Day or night positions available, initial meetings to be held in July 2019. Early applications are encouraged; please register your interest by contacting us today!
- Market-leading first opinion and referral centre
- State-of-the-art facilities including MRI, CT, high spec ICU, with continuous investment in upgrading equipment
- Highly trained Vets up to diplomate level
- Exceptional nursing team including multiple certificate holders
- Brand new ECC service providing 24 hour care, numerous positions available
- Generous salary up to £35,000 subject to experience and qualifications
- Professional fees covered
- 4 weeks holiday
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best vets in the country whilst using the most up to date equipment available
- Accessible location with on-site parking
- Positions available on the day or night rota
Key Skills and Qualifications
- We are keen to hear from RVNs who have further qualifications in ECC, and working experience in that area
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exemplary standards of patient care, including critical patients
- Demonstrated experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Candidates must be RCVS qualified and registered
- Possess the right to live and work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.