Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
An opportunity is available for a small animal vet to join our long established, independent progressive practice that believes wholeheartedly in clinical freedom, case continuity and first class client care. You will part of a clinical team of 8 vets & 14 nurses, new or recent graduates will receive full support from our team of skilled, experienced, friendly vets and RVN’s.
We pride ourselves in being a friendly, well-equipped, supportive practice with a strong team ethic and feel that we can offer the opportunity for growth and development to the right candidate. Vets work a 4 day week Mon-Fri, we provide our own out of hours cover on an equally shared 1:8 rota, with our nursing team offering overnight care to inpatients.
In order to enhance our clinical offerings to our clients, we have a visiting ophthalmology certificate holder, plus a physiotherapist and behaviourist.
Please contact the surgery for more information on 01562 822692. Applications to include CV and covering letter to Gail Pulley, Practice Manager, Vale Veterinary Group 28 Birmingham Road, Kidderminster DY10 2DA or via email email@example.com
- Small animal practice in Worcestershire
- 4 day week
- Friendly, supportive, well equipped, independent practice
- Encourages clinical freedom, case continuity and first class client care
- CPD allowance (One of our vets is currently studying for a certificate, and we would welcome applications from vets willing to do similar)
- Own OOH, with 1 in 8 OOH rota spread equally
- Nurse provide OOH in-patient care
- Package negotiable dependant on experience