Clinical Standards & Quality Improvement Manager
Are you a Veterinary Surgeon with a passion for high clinical standards and driving forward quality in practice within forward-thinking partnership?
We’re looking for someone who can coach, lead, enable and deliver success in areas of quality. Our ideal candidate will have experience in the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme accreditation and is proactive in supporting others effectively and sharing of best practice.
The Linnaeus Group, a forward-thinking partnership of highly respected veterinary practices across the UK. Working closely with the Group Clinical Quality Lead, Chief Nursing Officer and Chief Medical Officer, the ideal person will be a Veterinary Surgeon and will be responsible for:
- Supporting practices with internal and external accreditation programmes, identifying training and resource needs to facilitate their delivery
- Ensuring that evidence-based veterinary medicine, clinical auditing and sharing of best practice is facilitated and delivered
- Acting as the main Linnaeus contact with professional bodies and societies
- Benchmarking and analysis of key industry trends
- Liaising with other key stakeholders within the Mars Veterinary Health Group to share resources.
The role will involve travel to attend practices and meetings, some of which may be international.
Download the full job description.
Initial informal enquiries are encouraged. Please contact our Chief Medical Officer, Séverine Tasker, on Severine.email@example.com
If you are interested in this fantastic new opportunity with a leading veterinary partnership, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21 June.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 2 July at the Linnaeus Support Office in Solihull.
Committed to excellence