Small Animal Vet, Middlesbrough
Experienced Small Animal Vet required. 4 day working week. No OOH. Part Time options can be discussed.
Based in Middlesbrough, the 'middle' of Teesside and the wider Tees Valley. It's at the heart of everything - roads, rivers, countryside and between two of the North's great historic destinations, Durham and Whitby. Middlesbrough is served by excellent transport links, linking the town with the rest of the UK and Europe.
Here at Bridge Veterinary Group, we are passionate, friendly and a supportive team. We are happy to discuss cases and teach each other. Forward thinking and striving for clinical excellence. 2019 New Grads are welcome to apply - with a comprehensive support package available to you too!
Working hours between 8am-7pm. 1 in 4 Saturdays with 2 vets working, some sole charge in branches dependent on experience but support of vets at other branch practices. Busy practices with scope to develop own interests, main site RCVS Accredited Small Animal Hospital and nurse training practice. Lots of case work up in house but close by referrals if required.
Digital xray, Dental radiography, Endoscope, Doppler Ultrasound, In house laboratory, Multiparameter monitor, Bair hugger and Tonometer
Our rewards package includes:
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Relocation Packages available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For more information, please call Rachel Douglas on 01642 242338 To apply on line, please click 'Apply Now'