Veterinary Surgeon - Reading
Are you on the search for a new opportunity on a Full or Part Time basis? Well if you're a motivated Vet with good patient & people skills looking to join a well established, RCVS accredited independent practice... look no further!
I am working with a prestigious vet group that is made up surgeries based in the Reading area of Berkshire, all of which are well-equipped to provide quality treatments for dogs, cats, rabbits and other exotics. Their sister team also provide treatment for horses and farm animals. The small animal team made up of 5 Vets and 9 Nurses across the group and are currently expanding and I am assisting them on their hunt to find a Small Animal Vet to join their family feel team.
- Full OR part time candidates considered.
- The role will consist of working in the practice on a daily basis carrying out consults and undertaking general surgeries. Occasional mix visits can be done if desired. The practice has all the usual equipment, good equally shared rota with no OOH overnight emergency duties.
- 9am to 5pm two days per week, 9am to 7pm three days per week.
- 1:4 full weekends, 9am to 6pm Saturday & Sunday.
- 1:4 Saturday mornings, 9am to 1pm. In lieu of weekend worked the VS has 1 day off every second week. The OOH is covered by VetsNow.
Previous experience an advantage, but new graduates are welcome to apply as there is great support and back up in place.
Competitive salary, VDS, RCVS, BSAVA & BVA fees paid, CPD allowance, private health Ins & Pension. Opportunity to study for certificate.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Kennedy McLaughlin on 01904 570056 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purosearch.com