- Free access to RetailHub, a wellbeing service including access to professional support and counselling
- Enhanced annual leave
- Volunteer paid leave – paid days off for you to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- CPD allowance and support for Certificates
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Discounted pet care
- Welcome handshake of £1000 for direct applicants (non-agency)
- Relocation assistance if applicable
- Death in service – 4 x your annual salary
- Paid memberships – RCVS, VDS, BVA and BSAVA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a vet to join our successful small animal practice at Northampton Riverside. Our practice is conveniently located close to the A45, 10 minutes drive from the M1 and from the busy town centre. We are based inside a busy Pets at Home store with free onsite parking.
We can consider full or part time hours with a weekend rota of 1 in 2 and time off in lieu the following week. There is no OOH responsibility with this role.
Our established practice is purpose built with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, dental machine, in house laboratory and blood pressure monitor. Perhaps most importantly, we are equipped with a fantastic bean to cup coffee machine!
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team made up of 1 vet, 1.5 RVNs and 4 receptionists! We are hugely encouraging of ongoing professional development and offer generous CPD and financial support for study towards certificates.
You will be a confident communicator and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients and colleagues. As there will be an element of sole charge you must be confident with all routine surgery and medicine.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply, please click the apply button.