100% Ambulatory Equine Vet – Manchester – Part Time
Peter Fenton Equine Vets are looking for a motivated, hard working team player for a purely ambulatory role within a progressive first opinion practice.
Experience would be ideal but if no experience as yet, a good sound equine knowledge and excellent communication skills.
Our job is one of those myths that actually exists.....
- Working 3 days a week
- Working day is 8.30am until 5.30pm almost always
- Very supportive environment
- Freedom to work up own cases
- Lovely clients
- Lovely supportive team
- Amazing fun!
- One in 3 on call rota (to be less in the near future)
- Usual kit – mobile digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, video gastroscopy and power dental tools
- Salary package to be negotiated accordingly
- CPD encouraged and funded
Oh, and you will never again work on your birthday!
We've employed 7 vets in 15 years..... all still our friends in our vet "family".
We look after people as well as horses
For further details and an application form please contact Diane Horner on 0161 643 7724 or email by clicking the APPLY button.