Small Animal Recent New Graduate Vet - Active Vetcare - Tilehurst
Are you looking for a role that gives you benefits of city life but beautiful countryside on your doorstep?
We have rare opportunity for a new or recent graduate to join our small animal Veterinary Practice in Reading.
We are a busy first opinion 4 vet practice with a varied case load and are pleased to announce we are a Surrey University Partner Practice. You would be working alongside an experienced and very supportive team of vets with particular interests in medicine and diagnostic imaging. Supported by an experienced management team while working with an amazing group of friendly nurses and receptionists
You would be working a 4 day week with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings. No out of hours.
What can we offer you?
- Very attractive salary and bonus scheme.
- CVS new graduate scheme with 10 CPD days plus lots of in practice support and encouragement.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with the option to buy or sell an additional two weeks leave.
- Ongoing CPD tailored around your skills and interests.
- RCVS and VDS fees covered.
- Funding towards a Cert AVP.