Small Animal Vet/OOH Vet, Rayleigh
OOH Emergency and Critical Care Night Vet – Rayleigh Essex.
Are you looking for a new clinical challenge whilst maintaining a great work life balance? We are looking for an OOH & ECC vet to complete our current friendly and professional OOH team.
We have a vacancy for an additional night vet in our RCVS registered Tier 3 hospital in Rayleigh, Essex. The hospital has excellent facilities including digital x-ray, flexible & rigid endoscopes, excellent Doppler ultrasound machine, in house lab including EPOC, blood pressure, multiparameter monitoring machine & Tonopen. The hospital is equipped to perform most soft tissue, orthopaedic and endoscopic surgeries with an anaesthetic ventilator.
The night role gives you great work life balances offering 7 nights on and 7 nights off. You will have a dedicated night nurse working alongside you.
The ideal candidate will be MRCVS registered with a strong interest in ECC and a passion for providing excellent patient and client care. Candidates should be able to work up medical and surgical emergency cases independently.
Further benefits include:-
- A generous full-time salary (pro rata and experience dependent)
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining certificate in ECC for suitable candidates
- On site accommodation provided during your working week
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme (Pro rata)
- Great position close to London, Southend Airport and easy access to all other London airports
- Relocation packages will be considered including visa sponsorship
- RCVS, VDS fees and other memberships paid
Are you looking for a role in a supportive and friendly practice close to London?
YourVets Rayleigh are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and caring small animal vet to join this progressive hospital team!
Our RCVS accredited hospital in Rayleigh is within close proximity London and many beautiful areas. We are just a short drive from Southend airport and all London Airports for those that have a passion for travel!
In a busy, single site 24hr hospital, you are encouraged to work up your own cases, and to build client and patient relationships by providing excellent levels of care and communication. We have fully equipped medical, surgical and hospital facilities to provided excellent small animal first opinion practice.
You will be working as part of a friendly, supportive and experienced team which boasts advance practitioners in small animal surgery, medicine & ECC. The practice also has a fantastic and experienced nursing team with brilliant support staff.
This is a full time permanent position. You will work a 5 day a week, with 1:3 weekends with time off in lieu. However, we will be open to part time/job share applications.
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- Up to 5 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- Company Pension and Performance Bonus Scheme
- RCVS, VDS and other professional subscriptions and memberships included
- Certificate encouraged and supported alongside CPD allowance
- Other flexible benefits include cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, Perkbox and much more!
- Career progression is actively encouraged and supported
- NO OOHs covered by our own dedicated team
- Flexible working patterns considered