Mixed Animal Vet, Turriff
Exciting opportunity for a Mixed Practice Vet. Deveron, Aberdeenshire. Salary range from £40,000 to £60,000 (DOE), 4 day working week with a share of OOH, offering time off in lieu
If you're a Mixed Animal Vet or Vet with specific interests and you enjoy working in a practice that offers small, equine and farm then this could be the role for you! Working within our Deveron Practice, these opportunities will offer a friendly and supportive environment to work within. You can have the opportunity to travel to multiple sites and gain all-round expertise in a very supportive and friendly environment. No matter what mix of species you are happy to see, we can accommodate accordingly.
We are looking for a Vet with experience or recent grad Vet who has had mixed practice exposure.
Deveron Veterinary Surgeons are a well-established two site practice equipped with modern facilities such as an in house laboratory, endoscopy and radiography (in house and state of the art mobile radiography for equine). Based in rural Aberdeenshire, ideal for outdoor pursuits including skiing, surfing, riding, golf and hill walking, we have an excellent and experienced team of vets, qualified nurses and reception staff who will support you in your role.
This is a full time position working 4 days per week (8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.) The rota consists of a 1:5 share of OOH work. We offer a full day off for weekend / on call work. For more information or clarification on this, we would be delighted to speak with you!
Here are some of the great benefits you will enjoy:
- Employee Assistance Programme, our people are our strongest asset
- Excellent rota offering time off in lieu for on call work
- Up to 7 weeks holiday (Pro Rata) with the buy and sell holiday scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Perk Box, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Relocation Packages available up to £8k
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Long service staff awards from 5 years offering additional annual leave
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/ reduced gym membership/ pension/ Sharesave and others.....
To apply for this exciting and rewarding new job, click ‘Apply Now' to apply online or call Deborah on 01888 563 217 or text / call Lisa on 07901 223 740