Small Animal Vet Required
Recently extended and refurbished. Now with separate Feline
Hospital Ward, Prep Room, Operating Theatre and Waiting Room
An excellent opportunity to be part of the small animal team at our progressive independent 15 vet Veterinary Hospital in Banbury. Fully equipped with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasonography, endoscopy, laparoscopy, in-house laboratory and canine rehabilitation centre. Clinical freedom and further qualifications encouraged.
- Generous salary and CPD allowance
- 6 weeks holiday plus most bank holidays
- Subsidised maternity pay, pension scheme and directorship opportunities available
- New Graduate Support Scheme includes EBVM, Mentor and Essential Support.
- 1-in-4 weekends with time off in lieu (backup provided for all on-call duties)
- 1 night a week on call
Apply to Julie Wickham, Practice Manager, West Bar Veterinary Hospital, 19 West Bar, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9SA, Tel: 01295 262332 or email by clicking the apply button.
Join us to fulfil your dreams and make a difference